Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another week had passed, rather peacefully.

Was dreading for weekends at the start of the week, until I was reminded of the dumb sch compulsory trip. Sigh, waste of my time, would have produced a MC but then again, was inspired by YJ that I will not use MC as a fake reason.

Kindda think of it, this week passed without knowing what actually happened. Oh I think there's a test, stats, which went well, though I had no idea how that question worth 16 marks~!!! Anyway, brought an extra calculator for the student beside me =D

And so weekends~!! Fri was very rushed, thought in the end all my plans failed. Initially, wanted to go for the audition for Lets Talk after project, then to Times to scout for nice books, then to buy movie Tix, then performance at night. Then in the end gotta produce the powerpoint slides by that day, so scraped that, so I thought of going to SCC for the kids, but then I finished them at 3.30pm, and took a nap, woke up and it was too late. Sigh. I heard C on the phone, sounded really really really disappointed, sigh, I dont think that voice could be faked out, its so sincere, sincerely disappointed. Damn me. I can really imagine them having suffered a month of that, and just when they had a glimpse of hope that they can be more "wild" and "free", I didnt turn up. Sigh. They had not been giving outdoors time for the past month I heard.

Well, promised them I will turn up wed and fri this following week. Since presentations are over, I really doubt there will be anything else to stop me or hinder me going there already. Hope I can spur them on, at least not to be constantly deprived of their outdoors just because of their reluctance to complete their homework.

Anyway, after the performance, slept over at Johann's place, then went to sch, then go back home to drop things and then went to Giant, being 55mins early. Thus, I went to eat the Hotdog set =) free flow drinks~! =D

After the simply assignment, rushed back to Church.

That aura of the jovial kids transcended the thick doors, for once I was so excited on the first step of the staircase, that in that hallway, I could hear my heartbeat increasing its acceleration. The leaders led well, they were all playing happily inside, with the youths, where again, as childish as I am, I played along haha! (putting balls into their shirts, throwing the balls, intersect their captain ball, dodging the ball with exaggerated movements. Tiring, but worth it.

There's two kinds of fatigue. One, is where you are fatigue because of the overwhelming demands on your effort that went beyond your current limits. Two, is where you know you are at your limit but you pressed on to reap or to stretch for a desired and worthy return especially joy and happiness, or you dimply have passion in doing so.

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.

Again used KJV cuz I think its cooler haha, and makes more sense. Wushu tmr, gonna be led by Jo and Sheng, wonder how it would turn out. So shall not be late, hope there would be some fun tmr =D Oh right, we were discussing about the First Class potluck steamboat, so cool, I was suggesting we make it big, me make it ceremonious, with the certificates and witnesses. Oh dang its gonna be awesome~!! Just like courageous, since we're gonna do it, put in our 120%, to cultivate a sense of belonging and commitment. Oh right, I felt sooo bad when a cell member called me twice and I missed them, and therefore missed it, I think he wanted to come~!! Arghhhh again my failure. Gonna be more mindful of all these next time, then, another cell group member told an idea and Im totally amazed by the person's initiatives of it. Really cool, to see how they bonded so fast, so close, so steady.

No comments: