Friday, October 8, 2010

Thoughts 1:

If you were in a line and you see someone approached another guy in front of you to jump in the queue, would you be angry? I'm pretty sure you would. Well, actually from another point of view, don't you think it's the same? Let's take the person jumping queue as A and the person in the line as B, if A were to give his order for B, then the counter have to take A & B's orders, same as that when A and B both in the queue. So why the fuss? Some may argue that it is the frustration of you waiting so long yet a random person cut the line, however that is again mistaken. Though A did not wait, but B did, thus actually by right that pair/group had more net 'toil' than you. Dude, think!

Thoughts 2:

What would my son be like? I think firstly he must enjoy his childhood, i will bring him out and enjoy traditional games as much, hopefully foster bonds, if not at least he had experience playing gonna-extinct-games. I won't pressurize him for ace or to study 24/7, but i will constantly motivate him =) I won't dwell in his mistakes except if repeated, thus will try not to shatter his curiosity or self esteem. I will let him account for all his choices including studies and so on, but let him know that i will always be there to cushion some of the impact when he fall. He'll be not very materialistic, and will discover his own talents and pursuit it. I will try to provide a happy family so that he will enjoy himself thoroughly at home and in society. At least this way, when he got bore of us (parents) and step into the society, he had experience all the fun he could possible have with family, since I won't be around forever to have fun with him when he finally understand the importance of family. Ofcoz, I will teach him the 7 virtues and 3 letter classic, as well as some of the Confucius well-known quotes, and to learn mental sums by chinese. I will try to have him to be inclined to chinese culture, but if he insisted to not, I will not enforce...

Thoughts 3:
Happy 70th Birthday John Lennon, thanks for your presence in Beatles and all your wonderful songs especially 'Imagine'.

No comments: