Monday, October 11, 2010

Another wasted day I guess, Monday Blues I suppose. Skipped my free period to sneak out of the school to find johann, much to my great disappointment. Sigh, well can't blame him, been expecting too much on him, for a home lover to be expected to be partying and being wild after his n level, I must be an idiot.

However I must say I can't really take it much longer, I need something very high and enjoyable to lift my mood up. Been waiting for that since 2 weeks ago actually, I really need it before my o level, a propeller, a booster, like the exothermic reaction which made rockets fly to sky up int he sky.

Sigh, perhaps these few days was just in a bad mood. Everything seemed frustrating, even the word 'please' behind a sentence. I seriously feel like punching whoeever said that, it was so cocky, arrogant, stuckup to me. Sigh. And every actions seemed loathsome, even when someone tried to ask a classmate question in midst of answering my question, I find it so rude, it's like totally insulting me, disregarding me. And the stupid expression of some of them, and those insulting terms they used, 'you dumb ah?', 'how you survive until sec 4?', 'wa lao eh', especially from some guy named R____, with that irritating tone and voice.

Perhaps I need some wine or spikes, or probably some fights, or simply just throw stones in the reservoir. And maybe just for these few days find a new circle of friends with super outgoing attitude. Who will that be? Or just some ktv perhaps? or maybe food?

ARGH!! So much anger in me... again...

No comments: