Wednesday, October 27, 2010

maths p1 died, qn 4b, 5, 14b, 23dii, 20c, worst of all 11c which i spend my last 1h of paper thinking about it....

26 marks gone in p2....

eng my compo sux, worst story ever written, though speech is great...

sigh, ready to repeat another year as a private candidate i guess, at least a year of fun again, without sch i hope, and get better grades, into desired course....

finally had fallen, since sec 1 had been kept going up, till sec 3 plunge down, then struggled and got lots of fluke, now... i think im defeated, oh well, just another year, with much humiliation and disappointment form lots of ppl around me inc parents, wushu mates and samy rajoo...

or i could go overseas and try my luck to work early?? or at most beg steal borrow =) consequences of too much carelessness in me, not suited for academics, better in society i guess?

Totally understand, relate, and comprehend the quote: "That day we learned, when your friend flunks, you feel bad, when he tops, you feel worse."

I was not over confident, neither lack of confidence, but couldnt let myself to believe i got myself so careless! some say 1 mark cost a 100 position in nationals, what about 40? I doubt my A will be there, then what's left for me? A maths? doubt I can make it for A, as kamath said, im at utmost B3, what can i do? sci was pathetic for me, can't even grasp B, I think I dont see myself anymore, wake up! what was I doing? be affected by such trivial thing? for the first time in my life? Cant help myself... Im gone...

No comments: