Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feel so good without school, and harvested more too!

Let's see, did 2 chem papers today, 3 eng papers, 1 compo, finish servicing my lg hp. Wow never knew I would have soooo much time without school!!! Felt so much better, esp in those few moments with Samy Rajoo, though yesterday's 3h session with him has much more laughter haha. Tmr gonna bball in the morning and study with HuaLong at 3pm.

Btw I skipped school without my parents knowing, not to say approval haha. Too much anger in there larh. Yes, partly because of the bread thing. Walan leh just eating a small bread in class cannot arh? Yes larh school rules say no larh, what if people wanna faint le can't eat arh? That morning so hungry, furthermore day before not happy, that day wanted to start happy to invite the 'happy' energy, but tio fucked. Sigh, school marh, so discouraging, esp his 'at most you're a B3 standard', wtf! Yea larh it's his style, it's his way of speaking, he's good teacher no doubt, but Samy is better =) I'm not someone who loves to remember past scores but I lean on window grill to listen cannot arh? Singing in free time to have a little atmosphere cannot arh? Somemore everytime say I not sincere in apology, lol what you want me to do? cry and beg for forgiveness, suck my balls man! What other people more convincing in assurance of improvement? I drama say I too drama, I nod say I insincere, fuck yourself man!

SCHOOL SUX!

No comments: