Saturday, October 6, 2007

Watched FD2 just now, completed the story of 1 & 2.. FD3 is starting a new story... Btw also I watched evan almighty yesterday, it's not an insulting show, it's kindda good actually... Anyway tell you a close call, Once, on my way back from church, I walked under the block to the overhead bridge, then I turned and looked at Mario, and a thing fell right in front of me, that was damn damn lucky.. It's kindda scary, FD said "no one escapes death" okay, erm, today Gerald from my tuition was like keep wanting to pick a fight with me or something, like pushing the table towards me, kick my leg... etc.. Damn, if not for it was a church I would have fought... He's a weak fellow tying to be tough... Kay, nothing to post, cutting my hair tomorrow... sianz... See ya soon...

No comments: