Friday, October 5, 2007

hope to get at least a B3 for overal english... And A2 for the rest... went bubble tea shop again today, Bao Hui played chess, he won me 2nd round, he not bad lehh... Damn tmrw got tuition so couldnt go swim with him... Helped out abit here and there, tried out making coffee ice blend, took mini pearls, fun fun fun. Well, if can Im willing to help her out all the way till night free of charge. I know at night the business will be busy. Again, what I need is not fame or money, is happiness... I reach home only mum bsbs liao, siao siao, everytime like that, there are no peace at home.. Home is like a foc hotel to sleep in, bubble tea shop is like the sunshine shining on a growing tree.. hope she dont stop working... btw again I wanna say, I aint no AC anymore, so dont come and talk craps, I dont give a damn whether the boys vegie each other of fight or kill, I stop them, will they care, like I shouted for 1D to keep quiet, no one listen, so I have to call Fad, and so why should I stand with them, bare their punishment, from now on, anymore lessons that we were punished (dont think have) Im gonna stand out and walk out, just like what I had done... Im not gonna care whether I got sacked or given BETA,,, so lame....

No comments: