Sunday, October 7, 2007

- God doesn't give things, he gives the opportunity to get things. For example, God doesn't give you a calm mind, he gives the opportunity for you to be calm...

I came across that line yesterday, that stops me to beat up a bastard of BDS just now. Bowei me and weide were playing basketball at the marine parade cc just now, this guy, zul's friend, he came pointing middle finger at us, fuck that son of a bitch. He's no better than his mum i must say. Hey, I got a big pen knife in my bag man, what you think? I'm afraid of that shit? Feel like going there and give an uppercut on his chin, a a kick at his stomach at least, or cut his throat, or cut off his dick, or better still stab him to death, saves the trouble of him revive at the hospital. Another weak ass acting dude. I almost stood and charged over there, but there's a force that's making me muscles weak, and a hypnotism or something that's making my mind numb, must be God I rekconed... No mood to carry on the post, these are for the day, wait till after the exams I'm gonna kill someone, esp that black gay with a big chibai...

No comments: