Wednesday, October 3, 2007

another sian day, re-made the photoshop thing, got 76, A1 !! now at least i got 2 As subjects, aiming for 5 at least... ___ slaped me, F sia... sci today was quite of a enjoyment, Samuel gave us a game, a 15 secs game.. we each have a card that contain a SAQ, then 15 secs later Samuel will ring the belland we pass the card to the next person and take the card from the previous person... Chi got the letter writting, btw I getting to dislike chi, damn I tried to hard to do a good compo but got a 60!!! How to write a good chi compo? I studied 3 years still cant make it... the PG test comfirm fail sia... or just pass... sian, played chess, lost a match... Btw also these few days nothing to sing, the spirit not high... Damn, what had happened to the world when im just starting to enjoying myself... Mille so rowdy liao, haiz, bored le,i noticed the girls in my class like very tomb boy le, but jom at least fun... the girls here like quarelsome, and i hate that... the boys also, zul so extra, without him so peace, andre also.. ZX so hao lian, gabe also act act innocent only, cant they just leave MX alone, Jian Chao also lorh, so F.. I DAMN TIRED SIA.. NOT FUN LIVING IN 1D... SO NOISY SO IRRITATING SO LAME... well, some people I like is people like Cheuck, James, ZK, WD, Fad, Raudah, Zaf, QH, Eileen, Celine, LY... 1B very fun leh i think... if i not wrong bubble tea auntie dont wanna open le soon.. so sad... See, why good things must come to late while those bad one keeps coming?? I wonder how to have long life like this lorh...??? Btw i think amanda should be called Esther, her look suit Ester more...

No comments: