Thursday, October 18, 2007

Monday no sch, been a really bored day.

Tuesday after exam my family went to library... I read a book in the library titled 'DemonKeeper' It's kindda cartoon demon. Those small little cuties... The story goes like a teen boy is a demonkeeper, his master had just died. He was left with 3 demons which is odd as only pro keepers could handle 3 demons. He once went out to try out a date where he got a break-in. The thieves letout a beast, a very powerful beast hat killed a powerful keeper long time ago. As he try to make things right, another keeper came. He found out lots of his Master's secrets later on, and finally saved the day with his girlfriend's help. It is a story with horror, comedy, surprises, romance, adventure and it is addictive... to me...

Wednesday we got a learning journey walk.. bored, but at least it's fun going out... Got back maths result, 78!! A!!! yipee, this time i must at least get 3As, then no one can say anything ... That old hag always pass by bubble tea shop then nag at me like I her son like that...

Thursday I slept whole day, until evening then go play chess, and TaiTi with WeiDe too! He getting addicted liao hahaz... Btw did I ever tell you, I receive $20 for my poetry submitted to the ___ (forgot)...

Friday got a farewell celebration for Mdm Koh, then I be the camera man, the teacher keep on move here move there, then everyone say I sucks.. lol.. Anyway got free drinks... Mr.Micheal sang you raise me up before begining, so funy... Mr Gaz Senior wrote poem for Mdm Koh, I also wanna try... =D maybe tomorrow..

Today church okok larh, then go bubble tea shop play, invented a game like race to get 2piles of deck that total up nearest to hundred, so must be good in maths hahaz... Oh ya, I created my first original animation file... those GIF image. Will improve... other than all these, nothing much for today, looking forward to tomorrow...

*this is a continual post so the date is kindda wrong*

No comments: