Monday, May 14, 2007

One more thing... I received some coments to describe the training in Legacy of Paradox chapter 2. SO here it is...:

The training was tough, first he commanded me to go into this large room, with no window, no items, absolutely nothing inside. Then, when the only door closed, the lights lighted up. A sudden forced pulled me against the floor, it was painful, I tried to oppose that force, but I could not. “Hey, warrior, this is the gravity device, this device can set the gravity to 100 times stronger than Earth. The gravity is now currently 1.5, Earth’s gravity is 1, good luck warrior...” said SageMagic777 somehow, probably through the P.A system. After a couple of days, I adapted to the machine, so he increased the gravity 10 per hour, it was very tough, imagine go to a training which you had not tried before without and food and drinks, not even toilet is available, it’s like a torture!
The next part was to try to punch as hard as I can to knock down a punchbag in the Gravity Device with the gravity of 100... -_-" ... well, not just an ordinary rock, but it’s a super heavy punchbag, and it’s hard enough to lift a finger under that much gravity. As soon as I could knock it down, he gave me some potion that will regain my energy and heal my wounds, strange, I didn’t even know that this thing exist! Ahh, finally, it’s time to kick some butts, well, kick some dummies I mean. Dummies that can move completely like humans, I spend another few days on this.
The final training, he showed me how to fly, taught me how to use internal energy (chi) to power up attacks like kicks and punches, and I have to go into a larger Gravity Device (largest there) to train under 1634.8 gravity, he put in some dummies there too, that can fly! Again, flying needs a lot of concentrations and energy to lift you up, under this super strong gravity, I couldn’t imagine. Although the dummies couldn’t attack, they were skilled dodgers, my target was to destroy all of them, to be exact, 32 of them...

No comments: