Monday, May 14, 2007

hey people, how are you? well, last Saturday’s post is not finished yet... let me continue... erm, after posting, I went tuition, at first I thought it will be fun, but then.. nevermind... let’s start from beginning. Maths was the first subject, since our exams were over, we insisted that we don’t study...lol... and the teacher eventually agreed and share his own sec sc life, and then we somehow changed the topic to ghosts and stuffs, English we played bang, disappointingly the game had to end before even the first whole round was finished. Then we went to the games room, we played this puzzling game, and with the help of someone which I don’t know the name, I managed to solve it first, I got oreo as the prize. Then, just before we played the next game, ___ shouted ‘blacky’ to an Indian bitch. This bitch really irritates, whenever people tease her a little, she would swear and shout like nobody’s business, but she seems to be comfortable calling me ‘you laugh like chee-bye’, ‘idiotic sec 1’, ‘stupid boy’, ‘spiderman sucker’ and things like that, and this time the teacher couldn’t tolerate so she announced to break up into the small groups to discuss about god. Haiz... so bored sia, that bitch thinks she is so big, so good, as if she’s the queen, well, I agree she’s the queen, she’s the complain queen, selfish queen, swearing queen. Well, just for info about that day, Sunday I slept the whole day as there’s really nothing to do. Today was boring, Ms.Foo asked us to borrow two books from the library, Mr.Roskhaider let us watch the sec 1 camp video while those who do not do very good in the five stations pupils do their re-test. Well, as long as I got a gold, Im lazy to achieve better, well that’s me. Science MrsSamuel said our class was funy, I wonder she was just pretending or really encouraging, well at least that’s something good, we went through the science paper, and then I got 42 for section B and C... this made __ not happy... lol... just my luck... even people got 50+... she like wanna beat me then happy sia... ecstatic the teacher let us join the 1E to watch choir boys.... After watcing, well, I feel that it was a good movie too... furthermore, it was funny.... well that’s all, gtg read posts on JPiC Forum for Writters.. byezzz...

No comments: