Saturday, May 12, 2007

wth... I posted up the whole blog then never appear... nvm, it’s been another long tie since I post.. as I got nothing to post, btw, yesterday... weide invited me for a movie with his ex-classmate in tm, i accepted, but i was late, so the ticketer refused to sell me a ticket, and his reason was whatever thing to whatever preb\vent whatever complains... well i dont give a darn, so nvm, i wait for them to come out... while waiting, ___ smsed me to say that Xie Lao Shi wont be coming back to teach us, she has been posted to tamp sec after her course and bds doesn’t need Chinese teachers anymore... sad... sobx sobx... then I help spread the msg, then __ replied and then we begin our conversation and chated... chated.. chated.. until parent smsed me about the phone bill, man.. I wonder how on earth am I gonna pay it... anyway I saw a lot damai sec students so I thought my ex-schmate might be there, and she did, but in the end after going though so much effort we had a little chat only..lol... anyway saw many familiar faces too, hehe... I also borrowed a book, thinking that I could read at least while waiting. I searched the entire mall for sats but all was taken.. crap... so I sms bac to __ to continue the conversation while standing... I found out she had her story published on some kind of magazine, that’s a step to success already.. hahaz, well, soon... maybe I’ll have mine up too, hopefully... anyway I went to the food court, finally found a seat... BUT... weide called and said they’re out... !!!.... nvm... I waved to his friends and just tail them... it’s quite at first... until they go to a playground near feng shan pri for soccer... kays... I suck at this.. but well I just play.. for fun... soon, one of them gtg, and then we went to the fitness corner to sit for awhile, we bought some drinks, played some games, took a few shots and had some talkings, like we did before soccer, trying to find things to do... that’s all.. short time, but still fun... today... sianz.. got tuition again.. man.. feel like sleeping... zzz..zzz...zzz.... byez

No comments: