Saturday, November 9, 2013

Work has been okay for me nowadays.

Rather, it was all the events and catch ups that are making me physically tired.

Well anyway, went to watch Grandma Mary at the Esplanade on Nov 7.

She was really awesome. She was able to solo Carlos Santana on a Electric Guitar!

Then she got up to sing, and even dance! Wow look at her spinning and twirling and twisting and swirling....

My hero!

Admired her so much, able to learn what she like, and really succeed in it.

Most importantly, the band that was playing with her, I loved that Guy's vocal soooo much! So rich! and good control! wow!

Sigh, though I know we should all be contented in our lives, appreciate what we were given, but I dont.Frankly i hate my looks my voice my everything. I mean dont have to be like number 1, no need be prince charming, no need be superstar, at least a decent look, that contains a nice natural smile, a friendly face, a nice voice, and an in-tuned voice.

Sigh....... everytime listen to ppl sing, so envious........ but i cant just dont listen, cuz I really cant likve without music...... sigh...... what a curse...

Made up my mind! Maybe I should hold my passion on musical instruments first and work on my vocal. For some class that able to change my voice. Hmm..... shall start saving money for that.........

在你辉煌的时刻 让我为你唱首歌
我的好兄弟 心里有苦你对我说
前方大路一起走 哪怕是河也一起过
苦点累点 又能算什么

When you are doing well, let me rejoice with you,
My friend, lay your troubles on me,
We shall walk through the future together
What is toil when we got each other?

 在你需要我的时候 我来陪你一起度过
我的好兄弟 心里有苦你对我说
人生难得起起落落 还是要坚强的生活
哭过笑过 至少你还有我

When you need me, I will be there,
My firned, lay your troubles on me,
Life is ups and downs, yet we still gotta brace through life
Through tears of happiness tears of sorrows, I am still here

朋友的情谊呀比天还高 比地还辽阔
那些岁月我们一定会记得
朋友的情谊呀我们今生 最大的难得
像一杯酒 像一首老歌

A friendship is forged, higher than the sky, wider than the earth
May the memories we shared last forever
A friendship is forged, precious than anything else
Worth more than an old wine, more than an old song

Read via LonelyReload,
Some articles that says that perhaps breaking up with a good friend is more hurtful than breaking up with a relationship. I guess I have to agree. I personally lost a few friends, through losing contact, drifting, death, and migration. The thing is, I guess, drifting is the worst. I mean, there is no reason for drifting, nothing to blame, and that friendship just fades away slowly. Sigh.......


No comments: