Friday, November 22, 2013

Pitbull New song is great, Timber.

Well these days, quite alot of stuffs pressuring.

First is intern, I gotta start on the reflections stuff,
Then is project, cuz need to think about proposal.
Then is my life direction.

Kindda lost these days.
Sometimes I dont even know what I am feeling.
It's a kind of melo.
It's like sometimes I really like to drown myself in music,
drink myself to slp, really felt so meaningless.
Then, hoping for some ppl to catch up,
but convo stop halfway,
and dont wanna start talking about others life,
cuz will be received as KPO and annoying.

It's like sometimes I feel that my expression is wrong.
Talking to ppl about myself do not mean ice will break.
What makes a friend?
Wishing for a penpal now........

Jolie in her awards said,
Nothing is anything if you lead a life not as use to others.
Well said!

The xmas planning made me think hard of life again.
I browsed through the old albums,
So happening. But.......
I cant even fill a list of 20 on the list.
Maybe 10 is a struggle.

Then I look at other ppl,
All the gatherings, and dinner, and happenings,
They seem to be able to maintain a big group for years.
I know there is this element of "bobian-ness",
but cant help wondering if i could change it.

Kept having so many events,
everything good for too long cease to retain its effect...
sometimes too much of it became a "chore" to ppl,
they started to feel like a "forced"
they start to get bored.

Hmm, aiya, shall not plan anything and let ppl find me liao.
Gonna juz focus on my competition coming.
Today learnt alot from TS.

Must lose weight !!!!!! lose 4kg~~~
JYJY!!!!!!!!
Cuz my current weight is heayweight category,
too many foes, must cut to the category before.

1 comment: