Saturday, June 15, 2013

Whazzup
Well, this week was rather busy.

On Mon,
I stumbled across AdstraGold MicroBrewery, a really cool place to hang out, some improvements to be made such as the ceiling wiring and all, and I see lots of opportunity for this crafted beer place to grow. Thus I'm even thinking of investing into it! Then a friend, T, commented that I should do something within my means, and not touch the family pot, but seriously, Im more of a spendthrift than a saver, and a useless bum, I only got ideas, but no means to do any shit. And yes, I cant stand status quo, and felt a great pressure to really do something out of life for the 8 mouths in my family and be one of those awesome ppl lke many in my life, who started doing cool stuffs at my age or younger. Why am I still wasting my time?

On Tue,
Morning I went for the Flip Table 2013 event. I must thank the organizers for such an event. Among the hustles and bustles in this city state, they have seeped in a little interesting surprise here and there from Flashmobs to Morning Messages, and Flip Table! It's also nice that they have made it free of charge, so it attracted a few elderly to join in the fun hahas! It's really simple, just join in the queue and flip the damn table. For such an event however, they need to find table sponsors, mechanics, planning and executing it. Non-Profit. How many of you out there would take some time off your busy work schedule, and many other responsibilities, to actually plan such an event, which no practical purpose or profit?  

So after that, we went Food For Thoughts for the very first time. I like the creativity of their food. Another good food treat for dq, lucky him!

On Wed,
It would be DQ last day before he goes for his camp. I ordered Pizza Hut due to a long craving for it. Also, I realized he has been sticking with me for a year already, and from all exp, when someone is close with me for a year, most probably we will eventually drift off. So whatever will be, just let him enjoy a good pizza meal ba. Que Sera Sera. And I have also signed up for ibanking and also paid the "surprise".

After he left, I went to Comedy Club Asia. It was a preview show for their BeerFest performance. Wootz! Well it is located at the famous shee-sha street, Haji Lane. Quite cool, a cosy place, full of people laughing their asses off. Lots of jokes and insults but it was all for entertainment. Guess I know where to go on a boring wed night from now on. =)

On Thur,
The stupid workshop was boring, so I went home, and CH came. Slacked here and there as usual, somehow we always ended up doing nothing much, but he always comes with snacks, this time, crackers. Cool friend indeed. Then, N and WC came and we went with our food tour. We tried Laksa-Nia, they are really awesome! Applause their creativity for the fusion dish of western and eastern culture of Laksa Laksagna, and great culinary skills and spices for Laksa Goreng, yet their Singapore Laksa and Penang Laksa isnt that great =(

On Fri, Supposed to go clubbing, but then Bedok4 wanted a night out after J driving test. He failed. Sigh, must have been a hard blow on him. He told me that he felt lousy cuz he got nothing outstanding, and he never seek for help, he's always saying everything is alright when it is not. He basked with his momentary glory here and there, we always let him do that, and being the biggest, he tend to feel he has a more matured thinking, but I thought that he actually is a sad dude, trying to psycho himself that he is not all useless, but he has been growing up being a puppet, internalized conformity, that's hard to break, and I'm so afraid of his future, for he is one without much goal, without much passion, nor motivation, and frankly I think T among us, is the genius of all, be it manipulating or capabilities. 

Anyway, so I stayed on, did nothing much either, and as usual the comment "K voice woke me up" hurts me, but oh well, smiled, used to it. Ive been singing all my life, couldnt even get on stage at K2, and always been labelled noisy. Sigh. No musical talents, fingers too short and made too weird to play guitar properly, piano isnt that great either, lousy at mouth techniques like harmonica or whistling, so just picked these up for hobby ba. At least, when I'm alone, I wont be bored. There's always this serenity and good sensation of being alone, you can blast the music loudly, play instruments wrongly, and noone would give a damn.

It's like, through the years I think I'm more accustomed to the superficial side of entertainment industry than to seek for friendship that is ideal to me, cuz I think I tend to find faults in all of them, and I do noticed lots of flaws in me as well. It's selfish to base friendship to own "happiness" but then I find I rather want lots of fantasy-like, illusions, of fame and glory, and acquaintnces, than to be close with anyone too long that it pokes. Hedgehog theory again, hedgehogs in winter, too close pokes each other, too far freezes. As Grandma says, "just be neutral".... but somehow, I always have this drive to want everyone enjoy the world I live in, so I would enforce my world into theirs. Unrealistic..... Dumb... Guess I havent mastered martial arts yet too, cuz in spear, the front hand is the "sand hand", like grasping sand, not too tight not too loose, to allow most flexibility and fluidity.

Then, night out with Tai all the way till 1am. Amazes me how close these ppl can be with their mums and always think that my treatment to mum sucks, though objectively we have improved lots, but it isnt ideal! Sigh. Oh and cousin's friends came, played till late night 4am. Regretfully, I did not on internet and missed someone's msg, I knew she needs someone to talk too, and someone's not there, hope I could help, but again got this feeling its lame issues and she gonna take me for granted either way, but still, just got this urge to help, but I failed, again.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last paragraph sound so perfectionist xD cheer up! as your grandma said:,"Just be natural"