Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weekend passed real fast, went for pub crawl and club on Sat after sermon by KG. He is really awesome guy too, good father, loyal xtian, responsible employee. He was the only one his company actually arranged a big farewell party for his resignation. What he said were not new, but just reminders, which we often overlooked.

He spoke about walking with The Lord. From Deu - 10:12, even when the ways of The Lord is hard to comprehend at our limited intelligence. He picked up Joseph from palace sends him to desert yet picked up Moses from desert sends him to palace.

Then he introduces Psalm 1, something I've read yet was not as in depth as him, he's really awesome, he talked about meditating with his words and even if dont understand just hold on to it first. And also he encourages us to spend time doing quiet time. It is where God speaks. Psalm 119 too.

Then he talked about faith, mentioned about Jericho, Abraham and the guy that tried to move a huge rock. It is that step of faith in obedience to God that counts, the process, not the deed. Hebrews 11:6, if no faith can't please God.

Guess this sermon is a reminder of remaining in him, oh and the reminder of Fathers Day, time to take some time praying for the father-less, I have a long list. A, C, W, M, J, Z, S, G, N, Y, A, J and T also, and all the great Father/to-be.....

So then I went for Pub Crawl and Club, just observing, experiencing, socializing.

So then on Sun is wushu, then met with Nick for Beerfest, then met with Tai and his mum an DQ for Beerfest. According to programme guide, guess we have missed out alot for the past 2 days. Tai and his mum soon got bored and went for Comedy Asia, which Tai didnt record it...... dont know what he thinking, oh well... So I went to wait for DQ.

Well, seems like they are not having as much fun, or perhaps for me its the beer, but I think I was damn high at the Killer Queen show!! So cool the whole crowd actually came forward and join the beats. The band was as if Queen resurrected, the hair, the goatee, the style, the fist pump up, the jerking, the rock!! Woohoo!!! Was unfamiliar with Queen but was taken high by them!

Right, so spoils of war, 12 bottled, 3 cans,
drank 9 bottles, 2 cans during the event.
I'm really surprised the amount of beer I drank.
Though i still have longing for the Crafted Beer at AdstraGold.

Oh and a friend CH wrote in to advice me not to drink anymore,
so touched and grateful for such friend,
though always Im unable to do anything productive or fun,
so I promised him till end of June only 1 time drink.

Then stuck with the Queen songs till now........
Along with 縱貫線, King of Leon, Sex on Fire, Bon Jovi....
Purple Jam! Nirvana! Guns and Roses!! ROARRR ahahs
I think these songs are cool, the lyrics, the expressions.
So yea Im back to rock person now~~~
Awaits Baybeats~~ hahas

Below is one of their song, sadly, in this society, appearance means really alot! Like Ou De Yang used his
animation to mask his true appearance gained popularity, then when he revealed himself, the uphill days are over. Many talents are born first by their appearance, at least must have a certain level of charm then and clear the stage hahas. Even in anime, SAO, if not his appearance in the first place, where got girls give him chance to "show off" his other talents and traits. If not, his is unbelievable skills lorh. Hard to stand out in the society, oh well, retreat to me myself and I world, where I can be anything I wanna be. Seriously, if only I have a nicer voice, and a better appearance.

Somebody To Love - Queen

Can~ anybody~~ find me~~ somebody to~~ love~~~~~~~!!


Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
(Take a look at yourself) Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry)
Lord what you're doing to me (yeah yeah)
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody)
Can anybody find me somebody to love ?

Yeah
I work hard (he works hard) every day of my life
I work till I ache in my bones
At the end (at the end of the day)
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down (down) on my knees (knees)
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord somebody (somebody), ooh somebody
(Please) Can anybody find me somebody to love ?

(He works hard)
Everyday (everyday) - I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Ah, got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh Lord
Ooh somebody - ooh somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love ?
(Can anybody find me someone to love)

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (You just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright - he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord!

Ooh somebody - ooh somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love ?

No comments: