Friday, February 8, 2013

Today was a rather hectic day, but Im glad able to at least sent J and his family to Changi MRT, but gotta head home due to the fret of no more transport home. In the end we had to take 24, and walk a long way home. Well, rather disappointed that we didnt get all the thx and goodbye msgs, even when he is on hp 24/7.  Oh well, maybe my expectation too much, too anal about it, its always a difference in level of how people treat you.

Kindda think of it, we only meet once a week, nothing so special about him flying, just that he once sent me, I felt obliged to do so too.

Well the week is almost over, left the performance in 5h time. Sigh, crazy performance. Oh well, push myself a little. Anyway, going for Vday run.

Hmm, the drama just concluded again, the last episode was totally abrupt, all the "problems" are solved so fast so unnaturally.

One more week to go, to freedom. XD

Looking forward to CNY with family at Gardens By The Bay. The spirit of CNY!! I think family is the best pillar of support ever, at least you can rely on it, and its always there to back you up. Ofcoz, sometimes as we look at other families or drama scenarios we felt that the grass is greener there, but I guess generally speaking, every household has their own pros and cons.

Sometimes, I think I expect too much for my family too. The other day I casually commented that my dad ought to understand us more, so as we say "help bring the tee", dont have to ask specifically but already has in mind what are we referring to. I gave the analogy of a good secretary who would consider what the document is for, need how many copies for how many parties, both sides, coloured, collated, stapled etc for the boss when the boss might just say "print this".

Felt bad saying it as it might seem like he do not know about us, but seriously, all he do is to camp in front of the computer watching dramas and shows. WTH not even educational or inspiring, just some cops stories and china history. I mean like, he dont watch for arts pupose - means he dont look at emotions, camera angle, non verbal expressions, storyline, character development, and he dont watch it for escapist purpose too, he doesnt have any stresses to require to seek refuge in the delusional virtual utopia. I recommended intelligent shows he dont really appreciate, needless to say musicals, just that after much explanation he agreed its a whole art and culture in those, but not in his understanding or interest yet.

I admit I could be totally engross to rush through a 25 episodes drama in a day but I was chasing the storyline and I just like to complete what I have started. Then, I would review and critic and only get the inspirational part of them. Some are really great like World Without Thieves. Some are just rubbish, for fun joy laughter. I do tend to be more inclined at the first, but the latter is still needed to destress.

No comments: