Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tiring day today, SCC was peaceful as usual, today not as many kids, just slacked around, just nice can do my own stuffs awhile, then pop excel...

Last week I took sec 2NT and sec 1 for maths, was quite tiring because I taught them beyond the current topic since they already understand the current topics, I want to lay a brief foundation on their next topics so they can comprehend school lesson with ease.

What could be more tiring than that? Today I thought I was doing the sec 2NT, yet weichong stepped in to say that he needed help with p5 foundation maths, I actually went into the wrong class so I went into p5 the rest of the class... for ENGLISH~!! Met andy's brother there haha, their faces are so identical, so as their behaviours haha. Anyway, let them did some compo, marked on the spot and corrected them. This gave the me the idea of Mr Tan's debate activity at sec 2 (yesterday was flipping through the archive. So for the next class, p6, I did this with them, they.... though they enjoyed it they were quite distracted with their own 'attacks' haha. Then I ended of with the old donkey story.

Then went to help Alan with the junior games, then went to YC coz some youths decided to sit in... zzz... luckily the speaker is Jeffery, or I guess I would collapse in there already. Then cell as usual, and met up with Tai for subway at Bedok Point. Saw Uncle Joe and Pricilia, also Mei Chan and Yichane... and Irfan~! ahah. Irfan was working there so we asked about different games that we had never tried before there...

Anyway yea flipping through archives are fun haha, realized how moody I was in secondary school, and ofcoz there is obvious changes in my personality, I was much kinder then to anything and everything around me, now im more of childcare person, kiddos person haha, no choice, as I grow up, I realized people do change, so I guess is better to make the difference to the lives of our younger generations than the current ones, at least they will have a better childhood hopefully with my presence. This also polished the dusty memories of some of the interesting happenings I had, such as the debates in sec 2, about the farm, as well as the 'Merdeka' speech. Mr Tan rocks haha. Interesting, because he made 'usually hated' stuffs fun, eg instead of formal debates, he used scenarios... well, to summarize, interesting sec-sch life, htough not wonderfully happy and joyful, but interesting larh, about the way I used to think, and still thinking... The rants... oh, most of all, impressed my the poetry I crafted, I even made ASSHOLE a beautifully crafted poem that I realized the anagram only when I copied and paste it~!!

zzz... half asleep already, collapse the moment I reached home, rebooting time takes 3h... now going to shut down first.... =) ciao

No comments: