Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You'll never know how far you can go until you have gone too far~

I had gone far enough as a volunteer role, should tone down le haha =)sometimes I wonder what's wrong for a volunteer wanting to know more so that they can make constructive suggestions rather than just to accept the changes made. I believe a volunteer as wholehearted as me is rare thus nothing wrong for me to know staff-only stuffs, this is the way a cooperation can prosper, by everyone going for the extra mile.

But oh well, I left a month anyway, better just enjoy my time before hell (probably) arrives, "You'll never know how far you can go until you went too far" quoted by samy rajoo and kaiyu shixiong, both in eng and chinese, I guess I reached my limit haha =)anyway not a staff, why bother so much?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/560760/coolest_dad_ever__man_makes_playable_angry.html

this dad is damn cool~! i want one too~! haha but if I were him, I bu ren xin see such effort gone down in such short time lorh....

No comments: