Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Few more days till my return to sg. Been bored in Indo, except for the shopping part, the rest was rather crap, until today where I went to waterbom with darryl tan.

About the shopping part, I bought 10 shirts, 4 pants at 200 bucks, mix of cheap and luxurious shirt, first time went on such shopping frenzy haha. Usually I would just buy a set (shirt+pants) a year like what i do for the past 8 years, but this time I broke record haha.

Waterbom part was fun too, it was almost deserted, thus we kindda had the whole place to ourselves, and yea it's definitely better than www in sg in terms of thrill and size of the theme park. Feels young again haha =)

Then, there is none other activities but sitting in the car =( feel like a cages bird being dragged around like mr bean's teddy, just making some noises along the way and groom myself. I know why the caged bird sings now....

Indo is confirmed not a suitable place for me, firstly is my rusty indo bahasa, secondly the constant need of car for transport, thirdly 3 families under one roof, fourthly no freedom of expenses, fifthly naggy grandmother that cant talk back coz she's rather old so no heart to do so. However she treats my dad like a patient instead of a son, and never puts her mind at ease about dad despite being over 50, and kept 'blaming us' and 'reminding us' for anything and everything.

Oh puncak was suppose to be good, but i had nothing to talk with yi zhang gong, thus no point me wasting time sitting outside watching news since its taiwan news, not dramas like last few years that i could at least discuss the drama with them. Then grandma nagged again for being in the room always, or just at the ktv room until meal times. Sigh, my family is too mindful about many things to the point of being petty. A small meal at friend's house, a sleepover, borrowing or lending items, these are trivial to me but like apocalypse for them!

Other than these, it's peaceful in indo, too peaceful that i got bored, since im someone who is almost out 24/7... social butterfly, look at me, i dare say my social circle is bigger than my dad's family combined. Sometimes, little things dont be too petty, trivial tings dont take it too seriously, mind your words but crack a joke once in a while, gift and receive, treat and be treated, these are social rules....

Miss the child care haha, somehow I just love kids, but not too young (coz their cries are ears-piercing, and their attitudes are irritating), probably p5-sec3...

Well, chatted alot about success with dad, I dont know what my future holds, but I'm sure I wont 饿死街头~! I really hope my social circle could bring me somewhere, and hope that they can benefit from me be it directly or indirectly for example from my friend to other friend.

Btw sx wanted to revive the bcc back to the thriving days. I really hope weide zijian bryan, cheuck, bowei, the few newcomers, and maybe ex-trainees like eyxun, and perhaps kids in childcare can help him achieve that goal... but I lazy be sx, firstly lazy, secondly unfair to johann and sheng hui, even tai fong, prefer being the slacker haha =) but i do hope besides wushu, be teach a lil of chinese culture and chinese language too =) I remember sx asked us what a particular chinese term means, haha that time still quite shy didnt say the answer, so do most of them, only one of a ex-trainee answered, i forgot who haha. At least improve sg chiinese standard abit, a seashell at a time counts~

CNY coming, for this upcoming year, que sera sera, just hope for all the best, to me, my education, my family, wuxuan, my friends, and to all souls in the world~!

Anyway, I can still continue in childcare, my good intentions are not ignored, haha 人行善,福虽未到,祸已远离;人行恶,祸虽未到,福已远离

No comments: