Monday, February 14, 2011

Creative projects that you may have been working on for a while could prove especially ego boosting, Cancer. You're doing a great job. A change of employment and increase in income may be in the works. If you don't feel passionate about what you're doing, expect the chance to become involved in an enterprise that you do feel strongly about. New ideas and opportunities could change your life.


Spooky or what, I just checked this a minute ago, and indeed its true since I supposed to win $290 today, though i discounted alot and treat them for a $50 bucks meal in the end. Today was the first time I won such huge amount of money, though didnt even receive more than 40% of it, still it was fun and thrilling haha.

CNY was rather fun, in sg that is haha, in indo all I did was to sightseeing houses haha, since houses there are more luxurious than those here by at least ten fold =).

On 5th feb, the moment I stepped back, I invited wlwx over to have a feast and taste my handpicked $80 cake, then have a dinner, sort of a small gathering, pity sin5 was absent.

On 6th feb we went to hotel royale for lion dance performance, dang I didnt knew being the lion tail is so tough! haha, after that felt like an old man getting back aches.

On 8th feb, after my childcare we went to MBS to visit 6th uncle, and had a swim with there with tai and jomkwan, and had the first supper with both our mums.

On 11 feb we had a small bds bai nian consist of kayjin, boonyang, jazreel cheo, cheuck, angus, tai and bryan, to my house and kayjin's house, we ended at katong laksa for dinner. Joke of the day was when I was the narrator of polar bear, then it was morning time and jazreel asked: no one died?, and i replied: Oh, jazreel died.... Oh we had fun playing blind mice at kayjin house too haha, felt so young then haha

On 12 feb we had wuxuan bai nian, my highest record of houses, mine, sin5, tai, shixiong, johann, wanyan, jiece zhujiao, kaiyue shijie (counted as half since she was not at home) and jiaolian, we had bbq dinner at jiaolian house like last year. For me I visited joel's house as well as bbtc too since I was suppose to help out in the pop excel cny funfair =) We lohei at sx house. I would say it was a hectic but fun and enjoyable and undisappointing bai nian unlike last year. We had fun 'disco-ing' while bbq-ing, playing with jiaolian's kid, piano and watching soccer match for the first time, I gained knowledge of wine too~

Along the trip we had lots of jokes too, but kindda forgot most of them, well it was all the way laughing, it was really fun =) oh yea, we caught the last train from senkang to outram, and the last train from outram to eunos, cool~! and then jo tai and sin5 sleptover at my house, we developed a risk-like warkings deal game and tried 5 packets of instant noodles haha~




No comments: