Sunday, February 27, 2011

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart~


nice line~ what a great way to describe - eclipse... =)


So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your jobs a joke, you're broke,
your love life's D.O.A~ (Dead On Arrival - death on way to hospital)

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
And it hasn't been
your day,
your week,
your month,
or even your year~

but..

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...


cute song haha~

If only tears were laughter
If only night was day
If only prayers were answered
Then we would hear God say~

-
-
-

No matter if the sun don't shine
Or if the skies aren't blue
No matter what the end is
My life began with you~

I know this love's forever,
That's all that matters now,
No Matter What


Love Stephen's voice, pity that brilliant singers prospered too early...
and now we're left with just music...

No comments: