Friday, April 9, 2010

Really great today though had a slight fever in the morning which helped me skipped school. Glad I skipped anyway it was boring today, and another nagging session by ms soon. I think I benefited more studying at home, read up some newspaper and stuffs like that, and revised a little of venice, as well as amaths. Well, one question on amaths haha. More of the newspaper part. Anyway had a great lunch, ketoprak, by mum. Thanks Mum! And watched some dramas. Rushed down to huizhen competition at 3.30, got lost while on hp with tai, arrived just in time to see her performance. She did great, improvements could be seen.

After that did a ce lun qiao shou zhan with rv people. Francis is powerful, next time pk again haha. Sheng Hui is catching up fast too by training on the table legs. I couldnt brace non living things, only depending on human challengers haha. rv people never fail to amaze me. I bet tomorrow the tuition centre would be shocked ot see my bruised hands, I suppose it would be black, like poisoned - raven black, maybe I could joke and say "caused by friction" haha.

No comments: