Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday had one of the most enjoyable training. Morning I was late as I had to wait for shixiong to hide the cake for shijie thus had to run 20 rounds instead of the expected 50 yuan di tiao. However seeing shijie in such a glee was fulfilling.

During training played lots of games, first is dog-n-bone. Then after that i the wushu catching game haha where to avoid being caugt must do some moves for the cather to follow. I realized it was extremely wearying with handful participant. Then when I lead them we did something very new to bedok i guess... we recite tang poems haha. So whoever couldnt continue the line was punished 10 yuan di tiao, including me cuz i had the first line wrong: tu(Hong) dou sheng nan guo.

I was amazed that I could remember those poems. It was approximately lower primary, when everyone had to memorize them for chinese. Since then I had never revised them nor putting any effort to remember them yet it just flows when I open my mouth, not fully aware of what came out. Anyway Mothers' Day coming so I guess have to write the 游子吟. Wanted to sing the mothers' day song yet was condemn for awful voice, sigh oh well...

Then followed shixiong to meet jiaolian group to eat, huizhen tagged along. Really entertaining to see huizhen guessing the seniors' age. Then ting sheng came up with a phy question that I just found out how to justify. I realized agin how important is force diagram. I was rather stubborn and lazy to draw but now i get it.

No comments: