Sunday, February 7, 2010

had the worst nightmare last night. I dreamt that I became mad, a completely changed person though can't seemed to remember how inhuman I became but the irony is that I was talking about dreams and mind to Jo on sat night after chingay. And also the fact that I wanted to be a psychology doctor...

seriously i find it hard to really sleep well, that i could woke up energized and fresh. It was like something of a burden squashed me beneath it. then even like now i feel like a beast trapped inside of me, in naruto terms, sealed, and i really would like to face that thing, like im trying to struggle to be hold it back, and that thing is like me... maybe it is just freud's theory of the super ego, ego, id.... and yea maybe is i think too much therefore my brain could not stop thinking of stuffs even if i forced myself not to... like sub consciously larh...

then the last thing gonna mention is i seriously wonder what is the purpose of cheering someone out when crying, crying in an art not all humans can do, and it has benefits of crying, able to 'let out' and even live longer... crying is good... but ofcoz after that just snap and get on with life like nothing had ever happen before... this is better than holding tears and add chores to yourself....

anyway chingay was a total waste of time as usual, food was not nice.. tio meh coz was sick on friday... thats why today didnt went training, but went to old folk's home perf, was slip short (not sure how spell) due to the slippery floor.... glad to see some youngsters helping out there, and here's one smu student that decided to own a cheesecake carreer.... wish him success, his cheesecakes are marvelous... best of luck, i admire him for his courage to pursuit what he enjoys.... god bless...

argh it will be monday again tmr.. gud nite swt drms

No comments: