Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After all the hustling and bustling of life, finally able to take a break and blog. Been extremely busy for the past few weekends and not to mention weekdays. Weekdays were infested with homeworks and overdued homeworks, that I finally completed them last friday.

Friday was Chinggay rehearsal, at least I was glad that our costumes are green instead of that pinkish thing.... anyway didnt knew that there was a preview on fri therefore that was already one actual performance before the one aired live on sat, dad was there to take video, but he couldnt stay on for too long and was asked to leave after a while, I mean after our performance and few others had passed. I must say everyone was brilliant that 2 days, I'll definitely go again next year if there is, oh we got 30 hours CIP!! though it didnt do much help to my 98 hours....

As usual after each gatherings with WuXuan people we would go to bedok inter to eat. We celebrated Johann's birthday on Fri night, the first that was celebrated with JiaoLian haha cool eh? Kenji and WanYan was there on sat's supper.

Sun we had our CNY visits to each others' hoouse, mine was not available sadly. The only few jokes that day were the one at Wee Seng's house when he called his father 'uncle' haha. Second was when Sin5 called home he overheard his mum speaking to his sister 'Dang, they're here' haha. And I think the best time of the day is when we gathered to sing 'kiss goodbye' with shixiong as the piano player. The rest of the days were rather boring with them mostly hooked to psp an itouch.

The most dissapointing was visit to JiaoLian house. Me and Jo was expecting to be more fun like playing some party games or such, yet turned out the RV people were also playing their electronic games. The atmosphere was pretty silent compared to those mad magazines and bang games we had played past years. For the first time, though only a total of 3 times, I felt dissapointed during CNY visits and was bored. It was rather tiring for me to start conversation that wouldnt sustain for more than 5 mins and thus had to change topic again and again. Though it might be a way to connect with them, but that's just one to one. Sigh. Anyway I had always thought 'river flows in you' by yiruma was hard but Kenji prooved me and probably us wrong that day. It wasnt as hard, I think Tai wants to learn it. Oh the food at JiaoLian's house was excellent! Scrumptious tom yam and tasty bbq-ed stuffs, even though we had been eating vegetarian for 3 days, it was superb.

Anyway was really glad didnt went to the Marife thing. On one hand those that went were saying that I will definitely regret for not going, that it was really wonderful and great and fun and fruitful and all along that line. But first thing in the morning Kow came in and kp us, I think she's rather biased, yes that there were complains of us, being litter-bugs and noisemakers, and yes we were the majority people, but I could guarantee that we couldnt make up 50% of the noise. From this I could see how hypocrite are people. Smiling and bare all these to yourself and then vent your anger in black and white, painting the paper nothing but complains. And I believe Kow is biased to our class, to speak in that way like as if we were completely wrong. So what if we are A, we're still humans! Any prooves that we made the most noise? No right, please larh for someone like me to even predict the situation, she had no fucking rights to accuse us like as if is our fault completely. She had always been boastful and biased against us, to the extend of being unkind. If I were there I would have quarelled with her. Thats humans rights, we cant just let the matter rest as what she said it.

No comments: