Sunday, January 5, 2020

It's 2020!

Well, not gonna post long long thankyou notes for people etc etc,
at least not 2019. I guess all of you know each and everyone is precious to me.
But things change, don't they?
Looking back at some FB-triggered memories,
Where I am secretly hoping to build a family in workplace,
to always have a dedicated day of celebration for the team,
but not this year, as it just seems so different.

Well, instead, on a brighter note,
So in workplace we had 2 chats,
One used for stats back in those days, one titled "Rants and Resources"
So I thought to include freelancers on one,
But the team is too literal,
Somehow thinking that all TG come together will only rant,
OMG how shallow......

So come to the point,
Do I really need this company to be able to nurture a
Bunch of new-gen TG that look out for each other and shares knowledge?
Not really, so instead, I spearheaded a TG Resource Chat.
This way, I am not alone too, I have many veterans inside to help nurture the industry.
This is perhaps closer to my ideal.
In this couple of days, valuable resources are shared.
Due to the massive numbers I set boundaries too,
and yea towards a better 2020!

This is the 5th day of 2020,
I feel major changes happening.
Catch up with a lot of people before going into reservist later,
But it has come to the point I prolly need to think harder on my future.
Because people change,
So do priorities change,
And expectation is piling,
And deliverance is failing,
Promises are clouding,
Hope is fading,
Empathy is declining,
And I am finally stopping......

So towards the half of the year, it would probably be the end of this chapter.........

No comments: