Sunday, January 19, 2020

First ICT over!

Well, it was a good 2 weeks break.

1 day before ICT met up with Kun and he mentioned about ICT being very easy. We just gotta drive up the terrain, open up slope, and unload the troopers for fire movement, then we could sit inside vehicle. The only tough part would be to wash vehicle.

But ours its entirely different! Due to the change in safety directives, we support coy would have a simulation full troop instead of an actual one. And because our PRV drivers have not went through the simulation and refresher (though we drive PRV like every day using our active days), we cant drive. We we became PRV bellboys, open and close door for the troopers. HAHAS!

Most of the time there was nothing to do, so caught up with a lot of my readings, and decided to enroll in Harvard Online Module on Religious Literacy, completed a module, then bought their premium pass to earn a certification later. The module is really eye opening and their sources for discussion are really really really good!

So for the 2 weeks there was nothing work related, which is great, only the constant calls and whatsapp from people so just dont bother to read on our website about the FAQ -.- And a few impatient people. Well, anyway, these will all be "none of my business" soon as I step down from admin roles.

Other than that, no one bothered asking me out too, people just assume I'm uncontactable or something. One of those times where I felt "maybe surrounded by, a million people I, still feel all alone". Oh! Except for one persistent ghost! Hahahas but really glad he does make the effort to check hows things, and still asks. Intention, effort, is what I admire most la.

In the TG Resource chat, I'm really glad I set this up, information shared is really really solid, every questions were answered, maybe expertise inside.

Talked to the ICT people, they are all way senior than us, already halfway to MR. Well, a lot of them came to the general conclusion that I am being too nice; that at work people took advantage of me to stand new branding with cheap labour, built them up for other people, then start other projects; with friends, I seem to be the happy times guy and easily activated so their prioritise others and last min find me; at home, parents will never understand my personality cuz in their times its a grit-teeth kind of competition and vigilance.

Well, a good break a good "meditation" where i can think of nothing at all, literally "empty your mind" kind of feeling. a good evaluation of life, and ready for 2020 once again.

No comments: