Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We walk, but felt like trapped on the spot,
We live, but felt like mere existing,
We love, but felt like drifting away,
we smile, but felt like fountain of tears..........

多少人走着却困在原地
多少人活着却如同死去
多少人爱着却好似分离
多少人笑着却满含泪滴

Such beautiful lyrics!!

Unofficial graduation on Feb 17 was great,
we went ktv after that!
Miss those times!

Well that marked the end of poly life.
Been exploring Singapore,
and have lots of new experiences.

At River Safari, didnt expected that I would enjoy so much,
I find the animals so cute!
How the Mantinees eat, and use their flippers like hands of babies,
the red pandas chasing around each other, and looking at passer by with curiosity,
the panda, sleeping with such attitude,
the alligator,  and the monkeys!

How are they feeling inside?
Dont they have a need of novelty?
What high levels of obedience to the law of nature!

Also as I travel I notice the number of mentally challenged,
some were doing weird actions yet the wrinkles
at the corner of their eyes says that
they are happy.
What is their purpose?
How are they feeling?
What made them so happy?
Why can't we?

Then I went to Labrador,
I was in luck to witness Kingfisher preying the 2nd time in my life!
So graceful! so beautiful!
And monitor lizards!!! 4 of them!!!!!!
And the butterflies, the mudskippers, all so amazing.

I have been to country club as well!
Singing my day there.
And talked to many interesting people,
so much stories, so much resilience in life!

Went to the first Neon Lights night with Goodfellas!
Great time dancing and jumping!
Like a mini clubbing kindda thing with awesome music
instead of techno electrical sounds.

And the usual wednesdays with enigma,
some big shot recognized and shoutout by them as I walk in!
Hahas!

Then, pretty much, have not been socializing to my usual social circle.
No idea why too, just like I was waiting for some ppl to ask me out,
but since there were none, I set off myself,
to places I want to go, do things I want to go.
More freedom like this,
nothing is really definite.

Was rather furious at some,
but then after that,
I again realize I had my expectations too high,
trivial things though,
not showing me results,
not bothering to ask me out
declining overseas trip but previously said "anything", "up to you".
we should leave people to shape their own image, 
instead of shaping them with our expectation and imagination. 

At times felt so hurt,
when I say i wanna take up a musical instrument,
some of them gave me that "are you kidding me" look,
also, when I obviously know something,
but the person lied in front of me?
I respect the privacy, but the hurt is still there,
like the professor in "Lie To Me" knowing the lies,
yet chose to remain silent.

But there are times I felt happy,
to wish me on festive seasons,
rmbring stuffs,
wearing my gifts,
bringing me food......

No matter now, after all, we all walk our own lives,
helps are bonus.
Some cling on tight on social,
but maybe it's not my cup of tea,
not my privilege to have those kind of
gung-ho bunch of ppl,
sharing same interests,
support each other,
almost 24/7 together,
achieving something together,
being happy just because of the companion,
not the activities.......

Yea,
No condemnation
No comparison
No competition
Only encouragement

holds so true! so hard! so ideal..........

谁知道我们该去向何处 
谁明白生命已变为何物 
是否找个借口继续苟活 
或是展翅高飞保持愤怒 
我该如何存在

This song suits the mood so well!
Every morning I wake up I asked, 
"Who knows, where should we head to?"
Who understands what is the meaning of life?
On what reasons we struggle to be alive?
Or to grasp to our persistent and soar up high?

Then, I also became a movie/TV/anime junky.
I've watched Lie To Me, Perception, White Collar, Criminal Minds,
Kuroko, Eden of East, Frankenstein.....

And kindda think again,
What is there in life?
Motives, Emotions, Lies, Perception,
drives the world, other than that, life is pretty plain.
Some of us turn to religion, some to dreams, ambitions,
to make sense of the world we live in.

I have 50 plus years to go on,
how should I live my life?
I have no directions,
not because I dont have,
There is no drive, nor reasons,
for my fighting spirit. 

No comments: