Friday, March 21, 2014

夜雾那么浓 开阔也汹涌
有一种预感 路的重点是迷宫

Just had a gathering in celebration of the champion team, 
great day I guess, but not really perfect,
kindda screwed up cuz one of them left. 

Sigh, didnt expected that,
then drown myself in more songs...

Sometimes, I really wished the eyes are cameras, 
that could capture every hearty laughter and gleaming eyes, 
of that moment of joy shared by everyone, 
perhaps thats a common goal for event photographers, 
but to me, it's more than a moment, more than a memory,
it's like a diminishing essence of life.....

I mean, life is not perfect, 
we have unglams moment, 
but not like we are gonna display unglams to shame on people, 
somethings these unglams make better memories than glam posed shots....

Sigh, no idea how our friendship would go, 
Ive seen people walk offs,
and as they left, 
it seems like a part of myself, my memories, my emotions, my life, 
have left along as well.....  

I really wonder what would NS life be. 
Normally people would have strong bonds with the platoon, 
but how about former friends?
Are we friends just because we have a common "group",
Could we be more that companions, 
those kind of people that may not meet but could gel perfectly fine?

Oh right, anyway I found someone to sing Ji Pa Ban with me!!!!!!!!
So damn high that day la!!! we quite gam, like some partner in crime!!
All the cold jokes, lol-ness, guffaws and all...... hahas!
So damn "brother" feel lo!! hahas !!!!!!

Hmm, decided to consider Blue Yeti,
cuz it seems reasonably good for a starter mic,
then hunting for electric guitar, digital drum / cajon, harmonica.......

Other than that, starting work soon to pay for all the musical instrument spree......
Then it's till NS I guess..... 
Hmm, yea the end of the path is yet another labyrinth......... 

No comments: