Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's been like decades since I last updated again.


Well I'm kinda aimless in life right now. 

Kindda feel like I wanna enjoy my holiday but not much happenings.

PTL though that before the haze saga n monsoon season I went to most parks already. Hort park to Mt Faber, botanic gardens, by the bay, etc.....

Some highlights would be:

The Quest 2014, we had 3 teams, DQ. ZH, KY and CH came in champion!!!! Walked away with iPads and cameras and lots of gift vouchers, including celebrity fitness membership!! Cool !!

Bought ukulele for the cell, complete colours. Long term investment, hopefully can bond us better. I mean after all these years I still think we are not truthful enough, not open enough, not dependable enough, etc etc. 

Choke full of bean is cool! Went with dq n family, made me wonder what kind of a brother would i be if i had siblings. Many ideals bro i wanna be but im sure it is freaking impossible. Slept over at dq house for first time hahas. 

Went for Rolling Stones concert, ofcoz their music themes not exactly nice, it's after all power, sex and drugs, but they are really awesome to maintain the energy the hype the quality at such pioneer age. Sad though about the death of his girlfriend. I think self harm and suicide are signs of coward, lame, immature, failure, escapist, good for nothing, waste earth resources, losers. 

I guess everyone feel worthless in some time in life, I think I feel that constantly, no doubt thinking of vanishing on Earth is easy solution, but seriously, no problems on earth are totally new n unprecedented, why all the fuss?

I think I struggle alot through own things, about lying to the point my life is a lie, about loneliness and desperations, some addictions or fetish, some rebellion, some self pity, misfit, but that don't make me suicide at all.... 

Sigh. 
To all ppl in the world....
Stay strong!!!!! 


No comments: