Monday, September 10, 2012

Been almost 2 weeks since Ive posted anything.

Sch holidays passed so fast I couldnt catch them at all, right after taking wushu classess on sun and tue, I went for KTV with cell on wed. That was an epic day too, that decision was completely last minute. So anyway, just want to let them experience ktv. Frankly, it was once of the worst ktv I guess, cuz only few of us with the mic, and the atmosphere is just like youtube-ktv-ing. There isnt that highness like the one with RV or cheuck. Well, its just personality I guess. Oh yea, partly was due to the whole night up with Weide chatting. We were like long lost buddy couldnt run out of topic, it was like 2h just went pass but 10h passed.

So then on Thur I finally got 6h of sleep cuz I pushed away all appointments.

Fri was badminton, really glad that other than cell, Jorgen, Chang Hong, Zheng Hui and Jo came. So it was really a fun time playing badminton. This is the main cause for my suan-ness (aching) all over my body.

Sat morning was Walk for Rice, we met up at 7am. The walk is too fast so we rented bikes. I rented the 2 person bike for serb but she refuses to cycle. Well, this kindda thing always get me thinking why I like to extra so much, like why would I want to force ppl to try things they dont want, its their lost marh not mine. So it wasnt a really nice day to me as we are doing common things spending lots of money in it. Oh this time, KY and JX was here too. Hmm, KY was smiling more =)

Today wushu as usual, RV guys came, so we went to Vegan Burg right after, and then I met up with Chang Hong, he actually gave me a ear piece despite me joking only. He's awesome. Then, I met up with Samy and Kenji, which therefore left CH left home alone =(( I am sooooooooooo sad and soooorrryyyy....... And then spend the night with Kenji.

Sigh, I always feel bad when people want to get close to me but I just have no topic to talk to, making situations awkward and boring. Sigh.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

yeah... sometime i also duno wat topic can talk about lol.. anyways, so fast pass jor 1 week liao~