Friday, August 19, 2011

I feel loved:
Words of Affirmation
Receiving Gifts

I show to others:
Words of Affirmation
Acts of Service

Above is my love languages =D

Tomorrow is Samy Rajoo's birthday as well as John Tan's of SCC =D 2 awesome people's birthday. Today I had a successful speech, a successful interview, a successful tutoring and also visited SCC and played a little in the playground at bedok library with the same old few kids in town. Felt age is catching up fast, I pant more as I ran, and would need more effort to keep a certain distance away from the catcher. I couldnt even match ____ now, though he claimed to do badly in 1.6, which im surprised.

I tried to persuade ___ to be home by 6.45, yet I wasnt firm, which thus he dragged till 7.10, and resulted in him in deep shit i guess, cuz his mum is home. Spoke with him, realized though his relationship with his mum is rather strained and often I heard of claims that his mum lack of parenting experience which often showed bad example to him, he still got this care for his mum, that he would remember certain memorable outings and 'love' his mum gave him, mostly in a distant past.

Then I watched On The Fringe, a channel 8 drama on teen deviance and gangsterism. Some spoiler ahead~! Do not read on if you havent watched until episode 17 yet. Tomato had a bitch as his mum, that left him in the lurch with his grand dad, her dad, and did not care about him at all. However her death affected him much, cuz it is the mum-son relationship, a special kind of bond, that he would never forget simple trivial things like the food his mum bought for him when he was young. Alot of times, I do believe that though we think that we're in control, we're being controlled. Our behavior is shaped by many societal forces and culture and events.

Sigh, somehow in bus alone as I make my way back home, I had this thought that having me as a son might be to a certain extent a misfortune. I am always rather deviant, very curious, planning to be single forever, not the study hard get stable job kind, talk too much. It's rather strange, the reason of me being single is parenting, and it is parenting that made me feel like being a better parent.... Hmm....

Weird, maybe I think too much, but marriage is a hinder to my social life, and activities. Other than that:

1) Human change, what happens if I or my spouse change
2) Being single is better than divorced
3) Love can love to the extend of not loving, simply for the greater good, for the other party's happiness
4) Matthew 19:11, some people chose to be Single for a greater good
5) My child would be a human, and to err is human, bad parenting might result in a ruined kid
6) Divorced parents, kids badly affected
7) Does being married a necessarily? What is love? What is family? What are laws?What are norms (temporarily) Dutiful or passionate?
8) There are many other loved-less kids
9) Many people are into lust, they couldnt differentiate the difference, resulting in them too rush into relationship and ended up with lots of shit
10) How would my child live his/her life?
11) Tied down on responsibilities
12) I might be a bad example
13) I might not have the means to support my family
14) Will my child live a happy life in this screwed up world?
15) Will I neglect or lose out in segments of my life because of raising a family?

No comments: