Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life


I can no longer influence you,
As time seemed to die away,
Leaving me exhausted, alone, anomie, lagged
And unable to move on, climb on to see the "sun"


Too late to save myself from falling
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light


It's too late to stop myself from delving into your world too deeply
I took the initiatives to make a difference
Yet you had never seen such intention, such passion
And you just left! Stomped out of my life! Shut me out from your world!


I can't find, oh the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal


No words is positive enough for me to cry out
Would you just stand in my shoes?
Can't you give yourself a chance to see the significant difference?
I'm hurt, I'm scarred, by you, and only you, can heal.


Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me


Dont just leave me
For I'm but a mirror of you
I dont mind a portion of it blurred away, cracked away
But not retaining any part of the mirror is like in a void, in an abyss

No comments: