Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today in geron we were learning about wise people and lonely people.

That brings me thinking... who would I be when I reach that age?

Below are some likely cases in my life:

When I was young,
I never needed anyone.
Makin' love was just for fun.
Those days are gone.

Livin' alone,
I think of all the friends I've known.
But when I dial the telephone,
Nobody's home.

Hard to be sure,
Some times I feel so insecure.
And love so distant and obscure,
Remains the cure.

All by myself,
Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore.
All by myself,
Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore....

Oh well, it would be the scenario if my expectation of quality of life is not on par with my current quality of life, what is the result? loneliness.... as this blog suggested, perhaps as a foreshadowing technique, I might end up feeling lonely despite having lived such fun life of ups and downs, filled with personal and vicarious experience from others. Since I'm a rather sensitive person, today someone I knew had a heartbreak again, on one hand this had been happening throughout my life, but on another I felt rather sad most probably due to empathy, sigh...

It seems to me that
There are more hearts
Broken in the world
That can't be mended
Left unattended
What do we do? What do we do?

Alone again... naturally....

Lines of a song that would reached deep to the trigger for the nose to swell and made the tears fell... Seeing much social interactions and so many similar incidents, how ridiculous is life? led me thinking too...

2 right people at the wrong time
2 wrong people at the right time

both would result in heartbreaks...

the former would be in cases like external disapproval, or each party busy with their own work that they have to be separated, or that they have other close ones to worry enough that they neglected each other and resulted in conflicts, etc etc...

the latter would be in common cases where it all seems fine and neither willing to accept their ignorance that they might not be suitable for each other, or simply out of rashness that they got together and result in ugly endings.

brilliant lyrics of retro... retro ftw~!! ciao

No comments: