Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today I had another awesome time at the ktv~!! It started off with a heavy rain the moment I stepped out of my house at 11.30, I was totally discouraged, I was already thinking of what to do if the atmosphere were cold, I thought of bringing cards and monopoly deals, and prepared to play chalet games and such, but I was totally wrong haha. Though many people flew kite on me, especially one that I thought he would definitely come, I was so afraid that it would turn out me solo in the room for a few hours, and that I would perhaps have no mood to sing but to join other random people. Oh well, all is well in the end =D

Ktv was uber fun~ especially when some violence came haha, there were slight pillow fights hahahaha. I especially remember the moment where Cecillia was sandwiched in between, and me and zhenghui hit her in turns using the pillows haha, she was absolutely owned~! Oh also there was this moment where yu qian used 2 pillows on zhenghui like swimming, hahahahahha, how i wished that i had took a video of her doing that haha~!!

After that went to eat and gossip, then played blind mice with the kids in the playground haha, had quite a lot of fun, before finally settled down in KFC for taiti. Awesome day =D Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, its not the end. =D Cant wait for the next few days and events! Visit to Samy tomorrow, then dental on monday, and badminton on tue, and SCC outing on friday~! bballing on sat and ktv again on sun~!! It's my life~! It's now or never~!!

No comments: