Thursday, April 7, 2011




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN CHUA & JACKIE CHAN~!!!!!

This is the day where 2 awesome people are born to rock my world~!!!

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/obama-answer-questions-facebook-hq-20110405-115804-230.html

funniest comment: Obama will be busy playing Mafia Wars or Farmville. - Nit

hahaha quite true.

Anyway, today had two fights in SCC, rather hilarious because this time it was Joshua, it took me and Alex to pin him down haha =D then Auntie Imm wrote on the record book, " Round 2, Joshua was pinned down by my bouncers." hahahaha~!! As usual the cause of the outbreak is their mouths.

In the morning wrote a long birthday note for Alvin, the longest I had ever wrote, then bought wrapping paper and ribbon to decorate it. Really cool that he loved the cap, and it was his favourite brand =)Bliss fills my heart =) All the efforts paid off =) he had sports meet, yet he still kept to his words and came SCC =) Awesome kid =)Oh he gave me his first hug~!! haha =D

Oh yea had lunch with Rocky and Frankie, the latter treated us coconut drink =) Oiishii~!

Sigh, I just had to ruin the day with a wrong decision. I left early to meet up with friends, which made Colin really mad, I think his eyes swelled up, yet I still left him in the end. Couldnt stay since I lied to him that it was important, that I had to meet for SGC and enrollment forms, sigh, also when I arrived to Tai house they were playing maple -_-" ~!! Sigh, I remember vividly in p2 that once I refused to accompany my mum to somwhere just because I wanted to have fun in the playground at Swan Lake Avenue with a few neighbours. However as I reached there, they decided to play swing, which to me was boring and thus disappointing and felt so guilty to left my mum. My scooter wheels screeched on the rough road to catch up with my mum. This was how I was feeling just now, with “认错” the song reverberating in my head, banging against my skull and twisting my nerves, banging with full of hatred and remorse. Sigh. I was again... late....

Sigh... that's life...

Tomorrow would be my last day in SCC, I hope I would leave a good impression and not make any mistake anymore.

Oh yea, a nurse was complaining about the bus driver takign his time to start the bus... was rather shocked since nurse should have lots of patience... oh well, the world's getting screwed up...

No comments: