Monday, January 3, 2011

Right, finally found time to blog again. Right, new years starts peacefully, with wlwx in macd wishing each other happy new year according to our fortunately unsynched clock. Thus, in the end we all stared at Tai for his clock to reach 2011 haha.

Then we walked to sx house to play simple card games aand yepp thats how it is till 4, and i slept till 8 or so.

We went to bedok market after that which I ate wanton mee, ba chor mee, siew mai, qian cheng gao and sesame ball =) haha my reccess spree is back =)

After that we tried the 4 men chinese chess which sx invented exactly 10 years ago haha. It was really fun haha, very entertaining, especially for the first round because in the end johann conquered the other two (he gained control of their land and troops) and realized he had now full troops (he gained the 2 carriage he lost). however, that's also when eveyone realized I was untouched haha! not even a single hostile unit was in my area and none of my attacking forces died hahaha, but yea sx sacrificed himself to let johann conquer me in the second match haha =)

Finally we went to 'different taste' for light lunch and then I made my way to crocodile wholesale centre where I meet marcus and kk, and right after that we went sentosa for the after hours ticket into universal studios to watch the new year fireworks special. We reached home around midnight with just nice $11.11 left in my ez-link card. Good start!!!

On the second day I went to training plus lion dance training. It's really amazing to learn about how complicated lion dance supposed to be, I heard for events, the whole performance should last around 3h!! though nowadays they dont even last 1!!! It was first time I tried on the lion, haha looks easy, at least better than the drums and cymbal (no constant rhythmic sense for me haha. Then jiaolian told us some of his past experiences, rules of the olden days troupe and how the lion should walk for different 'formations' of the cai xin.

And so half a day passed, I went to marina bay sands at 3 till midnight again.

Today woke up rather late, but realized I had to work at 2 till 5. Sigh haha, and I dined out with johann. tomorrow sch starts for them, all the best for every student affected in singapore!!!

Right, now gtg sleep early for I have to go childcare in the morning 9-12, followed by work again at 2-5... busy busy... =) ciao =)

No comments: