Friday, January 14, 2011

1.4/3, so low? I was expected a low score of at least 2..... I actually managed to talk into them gradually, not just be a 'companion' to play and kill time. Sometimes we must blend in with them to influence them gradually marh. Sigh, guess people lived for a purpose, your passion might not be the most suitable direction to aim. I fully understand what does it mean by 祸从口出, a few intensional habit of remarks could reverberate in other's ears, though it might not be vulgar or rude. I'm just too 'free' for restrictions, and this is a major concern for most adults. Wondered why did I even gave so many feedbacks and suggestions in the first place? Maybe I was being too extra, too KPO, too meddlesome, but at least I had given something back to the society for what I had took. Was repeating ‘用尽一生的爱’ yesterday strangely, and luckily, at least I wont feel too bad, especially due to the chorus:

用尽一生的爱, 不在乎
是否能够天长地久
我无悔, 无怨, 无憾, 无尤
这一生又有何求

Had exhausted myself and presented my whole
No longer bothered by any red marks or bold
Nor if my hand have its chance to par or to fold
For I had no regrets, worries nor hard feelings
What else do I need but the thrill of card gambling
The sun is disappearing, I should get going

wootz a poem done =) anyway, yea, I had given in my best, though people might dislike it, at least I had done my best, and I had nothing to lose. Sometimes, the 'laws' are not to be obeyed closely, or there could not be a gradual change, but temporary controlled situations.

究竟有多少的人能够看透
How many people could see it through

有多少往事不堪回首
All the past mistakes, not to dwell in it

人生一场喜怒哀乐交错
究竟有多少感动可以保留
Of all the feelings we've gone through, how many of them are worth remembering?

这世界分分秒秒来去匆匆
从来不会为谁停留
The world will keep turning, unaffected by your stagnant presence

一生中寻寻觅觅转眼成空
一旦错过不能从头
What ever you are searching, one day might be redundant, and then you would realize you have wasted your time, your effort, your chance to do other things

OH BTW, I LEARNT HOW TO HOOLAHOOP TODAY~!!!! AFTER SO MANY YEARS~!!!

No comments: