Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today changed plan... again...

Suppose to go ktv, and rather confirmed 8ppl, yet one by one rejected, due to unforseen circumstances or mood. If anyone feel 'bad' about the change of plan I really think should be me. KTV is my life, cancelling it is like depriving me of a life, I doubt anything beats that.

Went bowling instead, since me and Jo have free vouchers due to the signing up of the go-kart thing on 28 nov. Really fun with sx around haha, he never fails to brighten our spirits up hahahaha. Wanted to ambush sin5, but he was rather busy, according to him, so we left for cafe cartel and camped till their half price deserts promotion at 9pm for the vikings and the rock (4 person's share ice cream). Then wanted to go Jo's carpark with sin5 but he decided not to, so walked from sx house till jo's house and taught him a little chinese, which failed again because his mum do not believe him. Sigh. Disappointed again. I never had a successful student before. In fact, I think I screwed some up. Hmm.. wait.. I think I have one, sin5 hahaha, part time student, because he picked up piano due to canon in c, then he approached Jo and Tai. Woohoo~ at least one potential hahahaha.... pathetic.... sigh...

Been reading facebook, i'm rather fed up with people personality change because of bgr love. Fuck love. Those are lust. A strong inclination toward a particular lowly being which received selfishness and jealousy with open arms, in the process kicked out acceptance and time for others. Crazy bunch of mud-bloods. They're so impure, soo... sigh... What can I do? Free will...

Sometimes, you always want a person to stay the same as you first met him, but what can do you, you're changing yourself too, change is always constant.

I'll be closer with my family for lunch again, and will rot at home for songs.

Anyway, I really think that anyone, should put up a front in any situation, a happy, eager, willing, pleased front, even if a plan fails, or you got some trouble later on but in midst of some joyous or fruitful event. If I can do it why can't others? Sigh, probably be countered by other things I couldn't produce....

Once a failure, forever failure, no wonder there is perfectionist, cowards of life, fear of success, fear of defeat...

No comments: