Thursday, September 23, 2010

Untitled
I was once the king of your heart
And you, the empire I reign
Of importance, Of dominance
But a mere joke to human beings
A knife behind my head, swiftly
A knife into your heart , shatters
A sneer echoed deep in her heart
The story withered, and we part
.
- Kyanta


The world is full of sinister smiles and hidden hazards.
Just a random thought, in love, two parties must trust each other, since there is love, there is unconditional urge to benefit each other, so there shouldnt be any room for doubts and mistrusts....

Found this verse of a song nice:
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find you and I collide~

When there is mistrust, you will find faults even in a flawless thing, and all the negative stuffs will be anchored in your heart deeper, and then you'll find out of all the doubts you have, you are sure that you and I collide...

No comments: