Wednesday, September 8, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=377369302998&ref=mf


I think the guy above is really great. He's really having fun jamming. If only I had the voice and talents, sigh oh well, fat hope haha, bounded by all the earthly works. Just gonna enjoy singing in front of youtube daily haha. Without cows, at least I have a comp to sing to. Maybe if have the time and money then slowly go for courses... but is it worth it? afterall i'm slight tone-deaf...

Played bball, de-prove too much haha, to think last time I could play it so swiftly haha. This verse came into my mind: Life is like a plane, you can fly and soar as high as you want, but the crucial part is to know how to land safely. Some people got too carried away with the success and progress they had made and unable to land safely. I think this is beautiful. Not many people could land the plane safely, or rather not willing to land or make changes for it to happen.

As o levels is getting closer, I think I'm getting more and more unmotivated to work. It's like all the tests and problems I could solve them at home, yet not in school, or just that I'm too careless. In this rate, I don't think I can have any better than 40points in the 'O's. Maybe I'm really a procrastinating coward that refused to do what people do. Since young, I had to concrete goals, I had always stopped and gave up halfway, no matter how I challenge myself, there's this voice in me that kept chanting: Why work so hard? Will you be able to stand a chance in the sea of talents in the world? You're a mere sand in the seashore, a star in the galaxy, an ant in the world.

Then I started to think, how would life be years ago.... but no, life goes on, life wont stop for the sake of few idiots or lost souls... Just gonna continue live life to the fullest by enjoying as much =) after all, who knows when is my day, what is my purpose, sometimes just gotta have faith.

My future is made of the choices I've made, and since I have chosen this difficult path - as a carefree wanderer, I will have no regrets, and I will made do what I have's and have not's. Since I'm people-orientated, I'm sure my services are need one way of another. Heaven gave me a mouth to make it to full use. =)

No comments: