Friday, January 22, 2010

Yea survived the week, spammed with homeworks and overdued homeworks, will try to clear the debts by next week or juz ignore the overdued and continue on with live, started the year sleeping at 3am, no wonder kept lacking of sleep, buay tahan man, felt the rush of things, no break at all... how i hope all these will just go by faster.. as again, i study not for myself, for parents who had high hopes on me and for society to not overwhelm me... dad still have the stubborn mindset that psychologist cant do anything much, inferred from telling me lives of lawyers and doctors and blah blah blah.... no offense whatsoever, but these are dead subjects, working for bullshits.... i wanna change the world.... i dont mind giving up high wages, just a stable income just enough or a medium living. I must admit sometimes a sudden whole lot of money would unleash the wrath of jealousy, which would anytime devoured me and my live, and i do not want that.... this year starts well by paying off debts, good start... last year was bad for me as i wasted lots of money. Mostly becuz of the sculptures i bought and dynasty warriors weapon keychains, then ofcoz poor management of mine or perhaps naive state of mind that thought everyone would turn up for tai sin5 birthday, therefore forked out 20+ for the cake... whats passed had passed... hope i'll survive this year....

No comments: