Wednesday, January 6, 2010

right, survived 3 days of school already, did well for chi diagnostic test therefore was super proud with none other but me, myself and I... 39/70 i think but with more than half the class failing, highest was 41... eng diagnostic was not announced yet, but that is not a concern, but rather the chain of tests tomorrow after pe of emaths, ss, lit and chem, luckily phy was postponed to mon. but the utmost importance, chem, that determines if i'll stay at pure stream or drop to sub to probably beautify my graduation card with poa too. just gonna work hard for the 4 months until mock exam 1, then i'll be slightly free i hope. my few glances and reference to wiki during the holidays should help me i guess, good luck then... a comp without sound is a total torture, no youtube no itunes, damn, eyeing for a sony multimedia laptop, sound rather cheap considering the reputation, features and elegance. 700 for something with blue ray player to substitute my current old dvd player for enjoying a super quality movie on my to-me-big tv... 4GB RAM and a 320GB HDD would far exceed this current computer and could upgrade to 2.80Ghz T9600 Core 2 Duo if the 2.26GHz P8400 Core 2 Duo isnt enough. Since being a home laptop, battery life would be out of concern so as internal speakers and weight. cool eh?

No comments: