Thursday, May 29, 2008

These few days been roaming out...  Sunday wushu was quite, Johann was not there, not much laughter, Sheng Hui too, not much performance, we then have a grading meeting, I am the comander, the one to shout all commands... the day before me and all shi xiongs shijies go watch movie, indiana jones, was a fun day, some experience of adults outings... then monday and tuesday I practise the long lost badminton, hahaz, my challenger of first round, bao hui, single match, dont think i can win, will try though... finally get to know yong bao, then I got invited to shoot passer-by in the upcoming drama series, qiu ai da zhan, not bad, sit there act normal student and get $$... made friends, it was quite a tiring day in terms of boredom... Today, canceled the shooting and when out with Johann and Tai Fong... we go gym, had great laughing, then we when to the playground with the super hard-to-balance bar. I decided took some videos there, to memorise the silly activities we play, lol... hahaz... then that's all.. waiting for tomorrow, I'm going to river valley sec to learn my gua mian tui, then can show off tmrw nite... =D Also must let shi xiong see my shouting improved, thanks to yong bao, he in choir, so i asked from him...

No comments: