Thursday, May 15, 2008

A peacock with her feathers lost
So as the dove in a small, cramped cage
Serenity lays no more than just a mask
Had a great time on the top
Over everyone, every souls
Like a sudden downpour, I dropped
Everyone, every soul, had trashed me…


sian larh, lost the 1 bucks, but 1 buck no matter, wad matter is i got b4!!!! stupid larhat least b3 larh, lol i told shixiong a2 i can get lehh, fuck larh.... the lit, damn stupid larh, i counted my own paper, 57!!! not even a 70!!! what is is sia!!!!!! chi bai!!!!! chi bai!!!!! my best subject sia... im quiting lit!!!! science get 83, but lol everyone also around there, sian larh!!!!! english also so bad lorh, my compo both i confident lehh both kanasai sia... stupid sia, marks always doesnt mean anything to me, but this time is too fucking shit liao. arhhhh, i dnt want see others liao larh, somemor f&n i screwed up lorh, overallmlike shit... haiz... sian i prefer thoswe old days ike in movies, those assasins, juz kill all the way, fight all the way... sian liao larh, no mood to continue, byezz, btw this is gonna b kindda personal so zip that bloody mouth of urs whoever reading this...

No comments: