Monday, May 26, 2008

Shirley tagged me...

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
How could this happen to me ~…


#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I believe I can fly…

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Kaya and ___ sitting on a tree… get it?

#4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Sail the seven seas…

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
Loving, Understanding, Sociable, Trustworthy

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
It’s both blessings, just that you have to appreciate it…

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until she doesn’t suit me…

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Congrats her…

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
25% of my life…

#10. What is the worst you've ever felt these days?
Man won’t cry…

#11. What cheers you up the fastest?
Music keeps the world going…

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Same old me… Hopefully more handsome, smarter, got a chick…

#13. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Wushu friends…

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Not really close to her…

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single & Rich
Poor can’t let my wife have enough comfort, this is not drama, 2 poor couple is super hard to live on, single and rich I could donate $$, and enjoy life.. muahaha

#16. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Go youtube search for music…


#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
It depends…


#18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Wah, don’t think so, I not ji ko pek…


19. What type of friends do you like?
Winter spring summer of fall, all I need to do is call, they will be there yes they will ~ …

No comments: