Sunday, November 1, 2020

 It has been 2 months. 2 very busy months. 

So a little update, so I quit Monster Day Tours for good, joined Lets Go full time, to develop my own tours, to decide on the resources I need, with support with the marketing and other backend. It's an "ownself feed ownself" model. Working on this team for 2 months, I started to feel like this is a home I never had. I really enjoyed the dynamics and creative control I have, but that being said, I always felt I have done not well enough to reignite the drive and the passion of the existing team. Nevertherless, we need a breakthrough, a paradigm shift, to trail braze uncharted waters. So I felt that the only way this could grow is when I prove that Domestic Tourism could work, then perhaps the team could then grow, motivated and swift.

So I handle the Educational Tours for Domestic Audience and Private Themed Tours for International Arrivals; C should spearhead Lets Go Cook, a series of Cooking Classes series with Tour Element; and also D in to spearhead a Theatrical Tour, so storytelling way to convey historical events and facts; A to develop the Bicycle Tours with themes, and R to focus on Boat. So far, many hiccups, but in a way, a little silver lining at every misfortunes we had, pretty much like this Pandemic. Im for once hopeful, of a brighter 2021. 

The hindrance I had now, is that Dad is tested Covid Positive, recovering in TTS now. Not recovering well, seems like he has high accumulation of Covid. He doesnt sound optimistic since his fever is periodical. So I'm under Quarantine Order till 7 Nov at Hilton Inn Little India. Myself, my Swab on 24th Oct Noon resulted Negative, pending on more at the end of QO. Really lucky to be Negative, else my industry would shut down. 

So filling my time with more courses as usual, and watching random webinars and all. Binged watched lots of drama, including a 73 episodes series I finished in 3 days. Food wise, so far so good, but my spoilt stomach made me order grab for every supper and sometimes breakfast too. Sigh, it's like CB all over again but Im coping a lot better now, ironically, with lesser freedom. At least my mind is still sane. But well, hopefully the situation gets better, 50,000 recovery, please be another full recovery........ im not ready for more responsibilities yet. Aissshhhh que sera sera, whatever will be will be........


No comments: