Tuesday, January 8, 2019

So.......
New year, finally some breather,
Started the new year with a simple gathering at my house,
and we waited for sunrise... mistake,
moments after I got ready the tilam and wanted to sleep,
I was summoned for tour.........
Full day tour too,
and the week didnt stop, the hectic didnt paused,
I had to occasionally seek rest at Ancient Therapy massage,
to take an hour or two nap between tours,
I am very very very tired,
But looking at how hard my team is working,
I cannot give up.

It is also time for the Tourism Award,
I browsed through, and was not confident at all,
Looks like I am not well received with guests after all......
But it's okay, there's always a lower mountain.

Recently a few movies talked about friendship,
From Wreck It Ralph, Spiderverse, to Make It Big,
which then allowed me to think about friendship.

I felt that I am very fortunate to have many great friends around me.
At the end of the day, it's effort,
how much effort do you want to maintain a friendship,
how much support, how much you enjoy companion,
how much shit you do not mind to go through.
Just simply jio-ing, and following-ups, and occasional whazzup, makes a difference.

Maybe I'm more of the Task-Specific, but then times again I do enjoy a certain degree of Hierarchical-Compensatory, and very much honored to be in one.

How would you define "friend"?


No comments: